sex dating in sherwood arkansas - Who is ruth scott dating
Leon opened his own studio in 1944 which was located at 111 West Gonzales St, in downtown Seguin.
The Leon photo collection spans from the 1930s to the 1990s and includes the Ballard and Weiss photo and negative collections.
Their collection is one of the most important collections in the Museum, documenting the life of Seguin over the past few decades.
For the earliest wedding photos, the wedding party drove to the studio to posed, but with their color equipment Leon was able to travel throughout the community and spend whole afternoons and evening, capturing the moments.
For many people in the community, they can still remember when Leon and Nelda displayed old photos in their studio window and everybody had to pass by and see what they had put up. After their retirement in the 1990s, the studio sat vacant until 1998 when the photo and negative collection was transferred to the Seguin-Guadalupe County Heritage Museum.
Since Leon worked in photography from 1935 until the 1990s, he could remember the earliest times when daylight was used in studios and when igniting an explosive to make a bright light was used for a flash.